Our PSHE curriculum is underpinned by our Mission Statement “Do everything with love. “ St Paul’s letter to the Corinthians 16:14.
This statement allows us to explore how we live out our school ethos and promote living our faith, celebrating equality and diversity and promoting British Values. We live out our school ethos and mission statement in all that we do.
As a school community, we see PSHE as work to enable to physical, emotional, social, cultural creative and spiritual well – being of everyone in a safe environment, where everyone is encouraged to feel positive about themselves with respect for all.
PSHE is aiming to include the following:
- Relationships and sex education
- Drugs education and the management of incidents within school.
- Safe guarding and child protection.
- Using Outside Visitors in school
- Healthy Eating and lifestyles.
- Equal Opportunities