This Years Prefects
Cassidy Patsy-Mary Candeia Isla Chelsea Jessica Lexi Holly Maria Rudi Metty
Who can become a prefect?
Prefects are the school’s role models. If you are a year 5 pupil with an excellent record of behaviour, attendance and punctuality then you are a suitable candidate. However, please do not be put off in applying if you are someone who has had previous problems in school but have worked through these.
Prefects are expected to:
- To be in full uniform at all times.
- Be a role model for all school pupils and to follow the golden rules.
- Meet high standards of politeness, courtesy, attendance and punctuality
- Be prepared to give up two lunchtimes a week to carry out your role.
- Work as part of a team – listening to others, work with other people who are not necessarily your friends and who may not always agree with your ideas.
- To follow the mission statement and to do everything with love.
- NO SWAPPING OF DUTIES! Unless previously agreed with Mrs Jones.
- To help dinner ladies in the dining hall by following instructions and helping to clear away.
- To support teachers and office staff with various tasks i.e. giving out letters, set up art areas or music equipment.
- To help the KS1 children if injured by taking them to the medical room.
- To supervise the link corridor, top path, dining hall corridor and library area.
- To give out registers in the afternoon.
- To take part in showing adults and perspective parents around the school buildings if required.
- To attend your duty from 12:30 – 13:15 when rostered on.